Friday, December 7, 2007

Shut In



There's a bunch of freeze and snow outside. I believe I'll stay in and read stacks of student papers today.  Just because I'm in, doesn't mean you have to be.  Two killer events in Brooklyn tonight:


Matt Henriksen, Oni Buchanan, and Adam Clay
Pete's Candy Store
709 Lorimer Street
Williamsburg, Brooklyn
(718) 203-3770
Friday, December 7, 7pm

&!

Jennifer Knox, Jared Hohl and Mary Jo Bang
Friday, December 7, 7:30
For The Agriculture Reader

Plus a music/theater performance of
"A Kind of Madness" by Aaron Petrovich
and Chris Forsyth.

At Stain Bar
766 Grand Street, Brooklyn
L train to Grand Street, 1 block west
http://www.booklyn.org/agriculture.html
http://www.stainbar.com/

If you're not doing anything...but if it snowed here last night, it shouldn't be long before it gets to New York.  

But why would I want to leave the studio today?  I do believe there's a gas tank for a 1982 cb650 showing up today.  The gas cap came yesterday, the one I ordered before I realized that it didn't have a key; as it happens the key that already starts my bike JUST HAPPENS to open the lock.  This might not seem nearly as exciting to you as it is for me, but trust me.  It's freakin' cool.  

Trust me.
Now, let's make some coffee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts