Monday, December 31, 2007

...Be Forgot

I was trying to think of a way to sum up the year, but Lillian does the job. Check. (and I'm not even posting that because there are a lot of me in there, because there aren't.  But lots of beauty).



Meanwhile, I don't think I've ever slept as well, pre-day-of-travel as I did last night.  I wanted to post a photo from the last time I was in SD (Feb. 2004), but most of those are actual photographs that aren't scanned into the computer.  Ah.  Memory, and it's selective reliability.

I'll be in San Diego until the 10th.  I'll be crashing mostly in the window behind me and Vannoy in the photo above.  If you're out there, give a call.  Or find me in OB. or North Park. Or at a reading.

Kiss 2007 goodbye safely.  
I've got to pack a case.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts