Monday, December 3, 2007

The Big Chill

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm absolutely captivated by the Writer's Strike business.  All sorts of banter and info and videos at the union's site, UnitedHollywood.com.  Thing is, I'm finding the videos they're making while not making tv shows to be way more entertaining than anything I've seen on TV for a while.


In other news, no foolin', I saw a commercial on Fox for a new show that hooks people up to a polygraph test, where they're asked personal questions for money.  My brain went so dead, I missed 4 and a half minutes of the football game I was tuned into.  Luckily, all I missed was Eli Manning not being Payton Manning.  He tries hard, but....well....  Apparently that show is called "Nothing but the Truth."  I"m not going to link to it because I love your brain cells too much.

Meanwhile, I got myself a new swanky bag: an attempt to look more respectable than my canvas paratrooper bag with the button that reads "Poetry Tool."  Days later, I've just sold my old Sector 9 flexdeck longboard for just about the same amount of dough as I dropped on the bag.  IN my head, I've traded my longboard for a briefcase.  Straight up.  Just sayin'....

There's a new DJ Chris Cutz Mixtape up at SGM.  And if you dig house, there's Frankie M--I found it pretty easy to work and chill to on Saturday morning.  Give it a taste.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts