Saturday, August 4, 2007

I Know I Feel Better

Everything's moved in. I've even created (from thin air) some counter space where none existed before. And put the wonderful squiggly light bulbs in--gotta think in terms of saving a few bucks for Stefi Weisburd's forth coming The Wind-up Gods. She's written some of my favorite poems 9L's ever published. EVER!

Still have much to hang on the walls, but the Bua's are up. If you wanna send small cool things to my new address, email and I'll tell you where I'm at.


PS - I don't think there's room in this place for a cat--but I'm kitty-sitting the one with abnormally short legs for the next two weeks. We're gonna watch Leaving Las Vegas together soon...cat's love flying Elvi (that's more than one Elvis).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts