Thursday, October 11, 2007

Back to the Drawing Board (and a poem's up)

I'm back on the Far Side. The complete collection is absolutely worth the investment:


Don't worry...I also ordered a bunch of books today to help prepare for a talk I'm giving next month. More on that as it comes.

Poem just up over at Juked...if you wanna read it....


Writing new stuff is fun (not Far Side-fun, but still). Revising new work is also kinda great. Makes me forget that my fridge is down to a few onions and half a quart of soy-milk again.

You've all seen this, right? This is exactly what I've been waiting for. Turns out, I sing mostly Dylan when I ride my motorcycle. But I can't help but think it's because a)I like the idea of "the free wheeling Adam Deutsch" way too much, and b)he got into a motorcycle accident once. Maybe if I keep him in mind, it helps me ride more mindfully.

Essays about commercialization and social this and that be damned! We're reading Hemingway him my Rhet class today, and that's that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts