Sunday, November 4, 2007

Taking Saturday and Running

As it happens, a hacksaw will do little more than move the grease around on a U-joint. Pretty discouraging.  Further, the keys for the car were left in a purse in an apartment in campus.  

Now, I don't like to quit, especially on something mechanical, but if the '75 MGB doesn't do what it's supposed to when I get this thing back in, I've got to back off and put it in the hands of the pros.  As much as I avoid mechanics, it's nice to have one in town I know I can trust when the job just gets to be too much.  Besides, it ain't my car.


But at least the chickens were out at the farm yesterday. Ain't they cute?

Ba-gock.

I spend a lot of time working on cars that aren't mine.  I think I'm gonna knock that off for a while.  

If I could, I'd be at this event:


Did you remember to set your clocks back?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts