Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The Ol' 5 Books-bit

Only because I have a special place in my heart (more like my liver) for Gary, I present the whole you're-stranded-on-an-island-and-that's-all-you've-got jive:

!. The Tunnel by Edson
@. Complete John Milton (Hughes edition)
#. This Big Fake World by Ada Limón
$. The Complete Far Side by Gary Larsen
%. Leaves of Grass by Whitman (Probably the 1855, but if I'm gonna be on that island for a long while, I'll take the '92 simply because it's longer. Realistically, I'd probably take books with titles like How to Build a Boat from Sand or How to Not Starve or Sun-burn While Stranded on a Deserted Island. Maybe I'd take The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, just because I think it would help put things in perspective).

Bonus ^: Blank Sketch Book...I like to doodle. I also can't help but think that a Moss Parts Catalog would do me some good.

I don't tag people. But I care: how's your week/month/summer coming along?
I'm labeling this under "vacation" because I've spent the last few minutes, in my head, on some island some where. It's close enough for me. Thanks, G.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts