Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy 4th of July

Unless I'm in New York, I never seem to know what to do on the 4th of July. Normally I'm here, here, or, a couple of times, I ended up somewhere around here. Wherever you are, try to say a prayer for Captain America, assassinated March 14th of this year.

ON a brighter note (if the passing of comic book super heroes really gets you down) this year I'm working in the evening before heading to a shin-di-diggy bidding warm wishes and a heart-felt farewell to Harmony. It's a celebration: for our dear friend; for the USA; most importantly, it's for the spirit of hope she gives us for finding a job after the MFA!

Thank you, Harmony. Thank you, Captain...

PS - Does anyone else have "Saturday in the Park" in their head?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts