Friday, May 11, 2007

NYC Tattoo Convention!

The 10th Annual New York City Tattoo Convention
May 2007

Fri. 18: 4pm - 12am
Sat. 19: 12pm - 12am
Sun. 20: 12pm - 8pm

IN THE WORLD FAMOUS ROSELAND BALLROOM

In the Heart of Times Square
239 West 52nd Street
New York City, NY 10019

TICKETS

$18 - At The Door
$35 - Two Day Unlimited Access
$50 - Three Day Unlimited Access

Tickets Available At The Door Only
No Advance Ticket Sales

This is for the convention's official site.

If you make it there, swing by Lark Tattoo's booth, and say Hey to Sunday, the only artist in the world I let Ink me (you can find my sleeve of line-art by checking out her online gallery).

Wish I could be there. I'm spending that weekend in Ann Arbor. More on that as it comes.
Peace!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts