Sunday, January 27, 2008

Where I'll Be


As if there wasn't enough to do at AWP, if you were planning on stalking me, here are the evening gigs I'm all over:

Thursday Night, KGB bar.

Friday Night, Stain in Brooklyn.

Saturday I'm at the 9L Table (418 in Am. Hall II), then we roll to the NEOMFA happening. After some love in that room, we tango across the hall and see what PBQ folks are up to.

***
Saturday Night, I'm high tailing it back to LI to watch the game with my pop on Sunday. You forgot about the game, did you!? Well, I hope you get back in time.

***
Meanwhile, I'm pretty much out of food around this joint. Going to the store feels like a silly thing to do. I have a better idea: Order a pizza; nurse it until Tuesday. Hop a plane on Wednesday Morning.

That's the ticket.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts