Tuesday, June 5, 2007

The Summer Swing

Behold:

This is the new piece of furniture that I spent the better part of four hours in yesterday reading the latest Esquire (and a little B.F. Fairchild). I read the whole issue, except the Stephen King story and maybe one or two other segments. Listened to the local radio station that was in some kinda free-form ambient jazz show. It's a terrifyingly comfy chair. As if that wasn't good enough, there's a twin bed that folds out of it.

We all need a good place to sit. I have it on good authority that Elsa was rocking a park bench on her front porch, overlooking the 5 near SD City College in the exact hours of my lounging.

I'm gonna spend my day sittin' in it again. It's gonna go like this:


Good morning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts