Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I Think I Have A Problem

Did you know a Peugeot can fit in the back of an MGB?


It also fits in the elevator, and in the studio.:


I'm not loaded or anything.  I got this for the $17 dollars in my wallet.  One of those "if you can get it out of here, you can have it" things.  Apparently this thing gets 108 miles per gallon when running.  This brings me up to 4 vehicles.  Once the Vespa book shows up, I'll fix that.  This will sit on the back burner for a minute. 

I hear there are support groups for people like this.  Here's the one we used to go to.   

Something tells me I won't be hanging on to this.  There is a limit...so they say.  

I think it's time to pull the thesis from the drawer and do one last tweak before it goes in.  Yup.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts