Wednesday, March 5, 2008

By the By

If you happen to come by a triumph with a side car, or maybe a beat up Vespa, let me know. I'm looking for projects that'll fit in my parking space.

Of course, these are the last things needed. Just an idea. If, say, you've got a garage you haven't gotten all the way to the back of in the last 25 years. There happens to be an unexpectedly decent probability that exactly what I'm itching for is there.

I've decided I'm not going to post a lot of food any more. It's clear that I'm into cooking eggs and assorted pastas and meats, but they're all fairly simple. You know how to make this stuff too. You probably do. Here's what I'm thinking: if I make something exceptionally tasty, I'll put it up, but I'll also pass on the recipe. Mom wants me to keep the brisket a secret, but, one of these days, I'm going to share it. Because I love you and think you should eat wonderful brisket.

Stay tuned for meatballs. I've been experimenting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts