Monday, February 18, 2008

What Engine Hoist?

Oh. That one....


Yeah....It's gone. Sold right out from under your nose. Let someone else play with it for a while, and I don't need to take it with me when I leave. Where'm I going? Not even the Shadow knows....

A weekend of grading papers is awesome when you have Nin Andrew's new chapbook on the desk with you. That's Dear Professor, Do You Live in a Vacuum?. Why, yes, sophomore. Yes I do.

Soon as I finish this up, I'm tossing a Corned Beef chunk the size of a gnome into the Crockpot for like 10 hours. I did crazy food shopping shopping yesterday, then ordered a pizza. Just like that. Horrible.

Wayne Miller has a poem on Verse Daily today, and it's out of Barn Own Review. That's good because Wayne Miller's good, but also because I'm in that mag. So's Nin Andrews. Last time I checked, so's the Shadow....

By the by, I'm really digging this song. Shatner, baby.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts