Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Comics are like Poems you don't have to read...



The comicbook podcast, STUN!, is featuring an interview with the creators of White Picket Fences. If you're into that sort of thing, check it out. Micah's one of the voices. And I think they're throwing back some drinks. If you're interested in musings on the process of making the comicbook, it's an interesting conversation. Facinating. Perhaps, even, Intriguing!

Micah's also drawn issue 13 of Strange Girl, if you're interested.

As for NaPoWriMo, I"m not writing a poem a day, but I have thrown myself into re-writing the vast majority of my entire manuscript. Turns out, I'm a fairly opaque mo'fugga sometimes. Sorry. I'm gonna fix it, hold you're hand and we'll be sure everything's all right. But it is National Poetry Month, so here:

Read/Listen to good poems.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts