Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The '07 Check-in

Making the yearly visit back to New York, 16th to the 24th, making sure my pop is ok, and everything is still holding together:

-Jennifer Michael Hecht and Mark Yakich are reading in Williamsburg on Friday the 16th at 7:00 and I'll be there (If Max can drive that fast)

-Touch-up work at Lark Tattoo on the 23rd.

-Hitting this event too:
Creative Writing Program Alumni Reading
Jacqueline Bishop, Natalie Danford, Matt Donovan, Kathleen Graber, Tyehimba Jess
Friday, March 23, 5:00 to 6:15pm. 19 University Place, 1st Floor Auditorium
I go for the Jess, I stay for what's fresh.

Drop an e-mail or give a call, and I'm around. I think there's an extra MG around my pop's place, so I'll be able to get around too. See ya in a minute. Other activities will include getting some serious sandwiches, as well as reinforcing my accent.

Oh, and if anyone's seen Manny, tell that punk to pick up a phone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts